I've been given permission to share a recent session I had with a lady in the UK using Holodynamics to help deal with obstacles. We had about a 30 minute session, which I will share a quick overview of.
The first image that came up was a flame and the words "burn all the doors down" the meaning of which were not readily apparent. So we checked and there was another VIP (holodyne) blocking the perception, which we looked at. It was a table blocking the sun. Just a little of the sun was getting through. What this was also was not at first apparent but it soon came to the understanding that she was the one that had put the table there and that most of her obstacles were self-created! I could sense "ahas!" taking place and some wonderful shifts as we went.
Here were her remarks overall:
Rating 0-1000: 1000
Best 1: Ryan's gift of patience, compassion and teaching
Best 2: The feeling of empowerment I felt afterwards
Best 3: That the solution of my problems are within my mind, within my reach, within my abilities.
Could Be Better 1: Perhaps an earlier clarification of the word 'colour' as a descriptive element
Overall Response: Thank you Ryan for your help. I really appreciate it. Let me know if there is any way I can support your efforts to reach more people. You really have a valuable talent and one that this world needs and will benefit from.
How likely would you consider again?: Very likely
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hmmm...woman? Are you not sure you mean 'lady'?
:-)
I suppose that does sound better. Changed it just for you!!
BTw, this session had some good reminders in it for me also. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment