This is an advanced technique I do which is largely just a simple surrender of the mind and body to the Divine Self and letting it do Its thing, only as I let "It" do its thing the identity shifts from mind and experience to the Divine Self (a kind of Supreme Consciousness or Intention), where I sense that I am actually doing the transforming which I can accelerate through alignment and intention.
I sense that the shift that was made in this session was very deep and lasting, and facilitated the opened of a massive new opportunity for me!
I sense that the shift that was made in this session was very deep and lasting, and facilitated the opened of a massive new opportunity for me!

1 comment:
p.s. This is uploaded to Viddler which has a 30 day limit, so this video will expire sometime around Sept. 6
Post a Comment