Thursday, August 12, 2010

Your Desire

I'd like to do a "tracking" for someone, where I would be the one doing the visualizing and transforming. All you do is tell me what you want, and I will post the results in the next entry.

For example, you say, I want to sleep well.

I come up with an image to do that, say, a reddish pink starfish.

Then I might look for any blocks, say, a goldfish. I find out why the goldfish is blocking the starfish (its positive intention). In this case, the goldfish is being watchful and thinks the starfish needs to be "looking out" in order to stay safe. We ask what that would look like, in this case the starfish simply needs to go into a metal safe at night. It is willing, and now the goldfish won't block it from resting . . .

(this is all symbolic btw, for those just joining, a visual means of creating, accessing, and transforming the information systems (or Virtual Information Packages) that influence our experience)

That was just an example by the way of one I just did for myself! :)

In this case, however, I will be doing it for YOU. All I need to know is what you want, and have your permission to post the results here!! No phoning or Skype, just email me!

No comments: