When seeking to upgrade our experience, we want to address ALL of the aspects of ourselves, not just the "subtle information" aspects that reside deep down. We want to eat good food, for instance, because food becomes part of the blood that feeds our brain and ultimately affects its chemistry and our perceptiveness. On the other hand, we might be able to use DSA / Holodynamics to change cravings for junk food! So it is all interrelated! I specifically find the approach of use and interest in relation to human biology, as this offers a very tangible and physical indicator of how well it is working.
Someone said I needed to "document" everything I've used this with so far and had good results, which, as it turns out, is virtually everything! So here we go. I'm going to mainly focus on the physical or physical-related issues here (stuff someone might take drugs for, surgery, etc).
Peyronie's Disease - Perhaps the most "remarkable" condition so far, in that this one is very physical, related to the hardening of tissues on the penis and very painful. Although considered a "no known cure" condition, I did three sessions with this gentlemen over a period of four weeks and with each session it got better until he hit the "almost normal" state at which point I never heard from him again. (he owed me the other half of the tab btw!!)
Epilepsy - This was also a massive one. This gentlemen spent $50,000 on doctor bills which didn't help his condition at all. Every two months, like clockwork he would go into Tonic–clonic seizures grand mal) and have to be hospitalized (for days). After a couple hours of work, he told me he could tell that some good shifts had happened and he felt down inside that this was going the right direction. But he wouldn't know "for sure" for another two months until the "due date" of the next seizure. Two months came and he said he could feel the "auras" coming which precede a seizure. We did another session and he didn't have a seizure - that day, the next, or even the next month! We didn't continue the work (there was more to do), but he didn't have any more seizures for another two months. He also had sleep apnea which he reported cleared up after we did a session for it.
Bi-polar Disorder - This was the first "real" major condition I worked with. This lady was Buddhist, vegetarian, and advanced in mediation. She "got it" right away and the imagery came amazingly fast. We did perhaps twenty minutes and she felt really good about, like a shift had occurred. The next day she was perfectly normal. After a few days, she was so certain she was cured she threw her meds out! (I didn't recommend that!). Unfortunately, it came back, but I taught her how to make it permanent and she felt she could do that. (I haven't heard from her since)
Insomnia - I met this person at the library and she quickly got the imagery and it came so fast and vivid and personal she got teary as she realized what the issue was. She was able to resolve it on her own, and last I heard, sleeping perfectly fine!!
Chronic Sinusitis - I did this one for and with my brother. It seemed to resolve 80% of the issue (at least temporarily), but the other 20% it appeared was physical related (needing more physical exercise). There was a lot more work we needed to do on this one, but he did report improvement and I haven't heard back from him! (I left a message today to see how it is now, so will update this when/if I hear back).
Cold Hands - Did this with my mom and she noticed IMMEDIATE improvement. It seems whenever she thought of the imagery it worked, when she forgot, it didn't which means she needs to work more (intentionally) on integration.
Urinary Urgency - I didn't make as much headway on this as I hoped, but the gentlemen said when he visualized the image he got an extra minute or two "lead time," which to him was both wonderful and "most unusual."
NEXT?
Could be you!! Based on my understanding and experience, this process can work for ANYTHING and given enough time and work, become PERMANENT. In my e-book, I will be sharing my own numerous experiences, which have proven (to me) just as remarkable as the above. I won't say this process is always "fast" but I will say it gets results and works on a level that promises something more lasting than anything I've seen. It can be fast (a matter of an hour), but it could also take months to years . . . Is your health worth it? Are YOU worth it? What could be MORE IMPORTANT than . . .
Investing in YOU!?

No comments:
Post a Comment